TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a SONY flat screen tv that the remote was lost. I…

Customer Question
Hello John, I have...

Hello John, I have a SONY flat screen tv that the remote was lost. I purchased a Universal remote and it didnt work it could not find a number to match. I have company coming and need the extra tv for their room. Can you sell me one that matches the numbers on the tv? Serial no.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Serial no.(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Model no. KDL-32BK310

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/25/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 11 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 10 months ago

You may order a replacement remote online, here: https://www.replacementremotes.com/sony/buy-rm-yd072-rmyd072-148993311-tv-remote-control

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service as this is the only way I am credited for my time. Hopefully I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/2rRmuH2 and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

.

.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?