TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My sony went out. it is about 5 years old what iI need to…

Customer Question
My sony went out...

My sony went out . it is about 5 years old what iI need to do

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Model # KDL40BX450 May 2012

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No The TV will not come on its the only TV in the houwill not workse that

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

The TV was playing when I left for the store turned it off returned home

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

And it will not come on

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
9/25/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 10 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Are there currently ANY signs of life on the TV at all please (power light lit or blinking, click sounds, etc.)?