TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Need a base for TV Model vizio vo22l hdtv 10a, 2008, Tv

Customer Question
Need a...

Need a base for TV Model vizio vo22l hdtv 10a

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Vizio is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

2008

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Tv works but i\I need the stand that sets it up It now has a wall mount and I want to change it

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Moving tv to a different room and the base stand I can't find

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Can I order the base for the TV ?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
9/25/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 10 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Unfortunately, this part is no longer available for purchase. Typically, case parts such as this are not stocked in any quantity, even for current production models. Your tv is a very old model which is far past its service life, with production discontinued many years ago. For older or discontinued models, it is nearly impossible to find them, and no dealer or part source has them in stock. Even when they can be found, the parts tend to be very expensive (sometimes several hundred $).

If you want the factory original base, you can watch for on ebay, craigslist, etc, or check with local tv repair shops who may parting out a defective tv.

Other than that, your best option will be a generic/universal base, or to wall mount the tv. Here is an example: http://amzn.to/1jibnBH or http://amzn.to/1jibux9

Best regards,

.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?