TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

No picture w/message check HDMI cable. All checked and all…

Customer Question
No picture w/message check...

No picture w/message check HDMI cable. All checked and all connections ok

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your television? And have you done any troubleshooting yourself?

Vizio smartscreen 52 inch unsure of make and model. Currently at work

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes ma'am all sources

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just started friday nite

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

No ma'am Thank you

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
9/25/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 10 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please