TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The television sometimes suddenly turn off by itselt. it…

Customer Question
The television sometimes suddenly...

The television sometimes suddenly turn off by itselt. it takes a while but it will come back on.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Panasonic plasma tv model number th-37px60u?abut n years old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

A few days . idont know wht to do

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/25/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 11 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please