TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Turned it on,ran about 1 minute, turned off. won't come back…

Customer Question
Turned it on,ran about...

Turned it on,ran about 1 minute, turned off. won't come back on. Have unplugged it. Have changed batteries in the remote control. Nothing works. Cable is on

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Almost 8 years. Model #L40FHD41YX9

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No power going to the tv at all

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Last Sat night I turned on Ore3gon

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Nd hasn't powered up since.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
9/25/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 8 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Does power indicator on TV turn On solid or blink when press power button?