TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Westinghouse DWM32H1A1. I have used it for over the…

Customer Question
I have a Westinghouse...

I have a Westinghouse DWM32H1A1. I have used it for over the air reception and with a roku stick with no problems. I am trying to hook it to a cable box with the hdmi cord and I get "no signal". I have run channel scan and it picks up 135 RF channels and then asks to run channel scan again. Box is on and was working fine with the tv plugged in right before we started this

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your television? And how long has this been happening with the channels?

Westinghouse DWM32H1A1. This is the first time I have tried to hook up to a cable box. It probably hasn't been used for about 9 months. The last time I used it was with a roku stick and it worked fine. I am trying to give it to a friend.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The menu works fine. I have no other sources to test

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

She tried to set it up about a month ago and had the same issue

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/25/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 10 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Where did you connect the cable box into TV and what type of cord is used for it?

It's connected with a HDMI cord, box to tv
I am not paying more for a phone call. I am about ready to ask for my money back. This is ridiculous

NOTE: Phone call or any other offer is automated and not sent by me. Feel free to ignore it if you prefer to troubleshoot the problem here in text chat.

Please contact customer service at give link for any billing issue.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Thanks

are you going to answer my question?