TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Vizio e500ar sound but no picture. Lwjmng serial. Nothing…

Customer Question
Vizio e500ar sound but...

Vizio e500ar sound but no picture

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Vizio is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Lwjmng serial

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Nothing comes up on screen. not even no signal

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Tv stays at 2nd home so dont know

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Have back light

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
9/25/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 10 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

nothing on screen

Thanks

If you press menu on the TV's remote, does the menu show up?

no

Thanks

It is the internal TConn board (that controls display) that has faulted.

I am really sorry about this and you are going to have to return the TV to have this replaced. It will be covered by the warranty if this has not expired, and the replacement will be done at no cost to you.

I am really sorry about this, and if you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the page, then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you