TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My tv is showing no sign and I have check all connects it…

Customer Question
My tv is showing...

My tv is showing no sign and I have check all connects it goes to my cameras

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?

magnavox

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

4 days and we was trying to get to the cameras to record

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/25/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 10 months ago
Richard, Technician

Hi there and welcome

Is the TV connecting to a DVR to show security footage from a set of cameras?

Please let me know