TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My TV/model#UN55KU6500F that I purchased in Feb. 2017 will…

Customer Question
My TV/model#UN55KU6500F that I...

My TV/model#UN55KU6500F that I purchased in Feb. 2017 will turn off intermitteningly .It has been doing this for at least a month-----any suggestions or ideas? iam not going to live with this much longer!

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

I believe it is mod.#UN55KU6500F and purchased Feb. 2017

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

It seems to have the same problem on any channel I choose-----my other tv is just fine

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

This has been occurring intermittingly for the past month or two

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

NOT RIGHT NOW I do not think so

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/25/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 10 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info .
Also ,If you seem to lose me during the chat then refresh your browser (F5 key) and /or scroll down to the last written line at the bottom , that window seem to get stuck at times .
Please send me a hello so i know you can see my reply ?