TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Turn on tv and it shows vendor pace next to it. No problems…

Customer Question
Turn on tv and...

Turn on tv and it shows vendor pace next to it

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?

No problems ever vizio

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Cable clicker does not work presently because there no cable setting I think the tv worked last night just fine

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It worked last night just fine turned tv before I went to bed Turned on tv and get a black screen with vendor name on the svreen

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
9/25/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 10 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Are you able to see the tvs own menu screens (the vizio menus)?
Can you tell me exactly where on the back of the tv the cords coming from the cable box are connected, such as hdmi1, hdmi2, etc?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.