TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My Sony Bravia has 2 lines in the middle of the screen which…

Customer Question
My Sony Bravia has...

My Sony Bravia has 2 green lines in the middle of the screen which start at the bottom of the screen ad do extend 2/3 up the screen

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

KDL - 32XBR4. Age: 8 to 10 years

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

KDL-32XBR4. Age 8 to 10 years. Great TV

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Several months. Connected to COMCAST. Other 2 Sonys have no problem

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Hello?

Technician's Assistant: Hi. How can I help?

I know nothing else

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/25/2017
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 10 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat with me right now?

What have you tried so far? any reset?