TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have audio but no video from direct tv which goes through…

Customer Question
I have audio but...

I have audio but no video from direct tv which goes through my receiver

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Lg 2016

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

65uh6030

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just happened wanted to see if hdmi arc would work back to the receiver and did not so I put the hdmi back to original slots

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

I reset the tv and unplugged the cable box. I was also having a format issue with no audio and that came back when i unplugged direct tv box

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/25/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 11 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Does screen glow/ show any graphics when push volume button on TV Remote?