TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I need a new remote-RM -C 14 G for my JVC Tv Model - 56 WP…

Customer Question
I need a new...

I need a new remote-RM -C 14 G for my JVC Tv Model - 56 WP 30

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your JVC is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Model is a56wp30

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No we lost our remote and need to change the channel to 02

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Several years

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

No order me a new remote!

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
9/25/2017
TV Technician: Dan, Broadcast Engineer replied 10 months ago
Dan, Broadcast Engineer

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. Are you able to change the channel from the front panel controls?

Here is a LINK for a replacement remote. If you found my assistance helpful, please remember to rate my service. Have a nice day!