TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Just bought a 50m vizo, and i am currently on ir remote

Customer Question
Just bought a 50m...

Just bought a 50m vizo, and i am currently on ir remote set-up my display. its been over 10 minutes and it still show ( lets make sure your display is up to date, this may take 10 minutes. please do not turn off or unplug you visas display). WHAT DO I DO ??

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

JUST BOUGHT IT TODAY, IT IS A VIZO 4K 50" M SERIES HOME THEATER DISPLAY

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I don't know, i plug it in, turned it on and and used the remote control to followed the instruction, and here is were i am now

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I just turned it on about 45 minutes ago.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

That should be it, i connected my cable (spectrum) it and also the H

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
9/25/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 10 months ago
Richard, Technician

Hi there and welcome

Is it still showing this message?

Please let me know

Hi there and welcome

Is it still showing you this message?

Please let me know