TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I was watching mt 50 inch wall mounted flat screen I heard a…

Customer Question
I was watching mt...

I was watching mt 50 inch wall mounted flat screen I heard a loud SNAP and the picture went out there is now a FLASHING RED light on my TV It is usally solid red

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Its a 50 inch Panasonic about 3 yrs ols I think

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

This happened about 2 hours ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I checked my circuit box in the hse is not tripped when I use the remoye to turn the TV on the blue light in lower RT corner ov TV flashes as if it is receiving the remote signal

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
9/24/2017
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 10 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat with me right now?

Do you currently have access to the tv?