TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My hisense tv has a blue screen and wont change modes. 40H3E…

Customer Question
My hisense tv has...

My hisense tv has a blue screen and wont change modes

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

40H3E i dont know how old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The menu comes up but it will not let me change modes I do not have the remote but usually use the dishnetwork remote and the input comes up but will not let me change inputs

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just now all was working fine until i tried to change to dvd mode to watch a movie and now i just have a blue screen with a box that says please run channel auto check which i have done several times but nothing changes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

The dish network is working on all other tvs so I know its just with this tv and im sure it is just a wrong button pushed but I have been trying to fix it for hours now

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
9/24/2017
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 10 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat with me right now?

Do you have the original Hisense remote that came with the tv?