TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Sanyo Vizon Integrated HDTV a friend gave me, but…

Customer Question
I have a Sanyo...

I have a Sanyo Vizon Integrated HDTV a friend gave me, but no remote. It is model number DP32746. Looks like it was manufacturered in 2006. No USB input, but has an HDMI input and a HD antenna input. I was trying to at least plug in an antenna and get some local HD broadcast channels. But scrolling through the channels I only get static. Suggestions

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Sanyo is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

2006 and the model number is *****

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I dont have the remote. Just scrolling through the channel up/down button and it toggles through HDMI input, and then the channels.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

My friend was using it, so I am assuming it is a good TV. Just trying to power it up and get local HD broadcast channels going for now. May try to get Firestick for it later.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Thats all

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
9/24/2017
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 10 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat with me right now?

In order to do what you want to do, an original Sanyo remote is the best way to go. Reply back here and let me know if you would like me to help you find that remote for you to purchase.