TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Samsung tv hooked up to Fios and my fios remote is…

Customer Question
Hello- I have a...

Hello- I have a Samsung tv hooked up to Fios and my fios remote is programmed for the TV. I HAVE MISPLACED

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Hang on

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Model un60ju6390fxza. I'm trying to get fios remote to control smart tv funtions. I have misplaced Samsung remote

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I just got fios, tv itself is programmed into remote, but not smart tv feature. Fios tech said they couldn't help me

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

No, don't remember how old tv is, probably only 2 years old

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
9/24/2017
TV Technician: Joe AV, Technician replied 10 months ago
Joe AV
Joe AV, Technician

Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I would like to assist you with this issue. Can you tell me if the Fios remote controls the basic functionality of the TV (on/off, volume up/down)?