TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Panasonic vierra 60 inch tvTC-P60GT30. When I have…

Customer Question
I have a Panasonic...

I have a Panasonic vierra 60 inch tvTC-P60GT30. When I have a video picture on it, it buzzes.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

TC-P50GT30 Plazma, At least 7 years old.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Every thing work fine. It only buzzes when a picture is on. I disconnected all input and it buzzes when the menu is displayed

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just one day. We set the TV on the floor to clean the stand.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

No that's it.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
9/24/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 10 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Is the buzz coming from the speakers OR from the set itself ?(I am assuming you are using the sets OWN speakers and not trough a audio system)