TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Turned it on last night, sound but no picture. Le55a6r9a…

Customer Question
Turned it on last...

Turned it on last night , sound but no picture

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Le55a6r9a maybe 2 years

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Menu does not work same problem on all sources

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I turned the tv off yesterday morning ! turned it on last night and found this problem

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/24/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 11 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Do you see a dim picture if shine a flashlight closely on the screen at an angle?