TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a 50" 3d, smart model I bought about 4 yrs ago and…

Customer Question
I have a 50"...

I have a 50" 3d, smart model I bought about 4 yrs ago and the screen has started to shake then clear and shake again. What is wrong?

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Sorry I had to get the model number, it is M501d-A2R.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I have Dish TV and the menu works on it, I have not tried any DVD players.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Since we got back, we went north when Irma come to town.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/24/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 10 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

How old is the TV please?

Also, using the original Vizio remote, if you press MENU- does the MENU also SHAKE?