TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have no cable, is there a way to hook up an antenna to…

Customer Question
I have no cable...

I have no cable, is there a way to hook up an antenna to this TV, so I can watch live TV ?

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

I'm not sure, I will come back to this site when I have that answer. All I know is there is no connection in the back of the TV. It is a chrome cast

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes it does, and no I do not have the same on the other sources

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It has been an issue ever since I got rid of cable. I can get in to almost every app and I can stream anything, I just can't get live tv

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

No, basically I just want to know how to get live Tv

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
9/24/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 10 months ago
Aric, Technician
Can you please get me the full model number off of the back of the TV?
Actually I have the problem taken of. Thank you anyway. I did not agree to a membership on what was in the page, so I hope that I was not billed for one. Thank you