TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My tv is turning on but has no picture or sound i have a…

Customer Question
My tv is turning...

My tv is turning on but has no picture or sound i have a philips 50 in 4k tv

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Philips is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I dont know how old the tv is but the model number is *****

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No tv menu and i cant access any of the inputs

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I just bought the television

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
9/24/2017
TV Technician: Louie, Technician replied 10 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, have you tried unplugging (again) the TV for an extended period of time?

...and then plugging back in but into a different outlet?

Does the LED indicator light changes color when turned on?

...or is there a blinking LED light?

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.