TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My friend has a Sony Smart TV Model KDL-60W850B which I am…

Customer Question
My friend has a...

My friend has a Sony Smart TV Model KDL-60W850B which I am trying to connect to Netflix. When I press the Netflix button on the remote it tells me that there is no WiFi. I find it hard to believe as the set is not 3 years old. Can you please help me

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?

Sony Smart TV 60 inch. Model KDL-60W850B. I tried to press Netflix on the remote but the set told med that there is no WiFi

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I only tried it last Friday. Maybe I am doing something wrong? Although I would have thought by pressing the Netflix button on the control it should have connected me. But no WiFi. Can you please tell me what the problem may be?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/24/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 11 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Have you tried any other builtin app in TV to see if it works?