TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We need some help with our tv. Are you available. Where

Customer Question
We need some help...

We need some help with our tv. Are you available

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Where would I find that

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Th-50px60u

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It has snow on screen and it's not connecting to cable box

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Menu is working

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/24/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 8 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info .
Also ,If you seem to lose me during the chat then refresh your browser (F5 key) and /or scroll down to the last written line at the bottom , that window seem to get stuck at times .
Please send me a hello so i know you can see my reply ?

Hello

Hi

Do you have the tv`s own remote control ?

Note that myself I do not send those $26 phone offers that you will receive , they are automated by the website and I`m not available for it at this time but another expert might be if you`d rather do this on the phone .
Otherwise you can just decline if you don`t want it .

Can you assist me online to help? Can't get a picture on tv
I have two remotes. One tv and one cable

Yes that is what i`m doing right now

Sounds like you are simply on the wrong input

Look on the tv`s remote for the INPUT button then press it repeatedly to go through the various inputs until you get to your cable/satellite box or select that input from the input list once opened if you know which one it is , typically HDMI 1 for example.

I can't find input button on remote

Give me a minute please but are you looking at teh TV or cable remote here ??

I said TV

Its called TV/VIDEO on your remote and sits at the top left

If that answers your questions for now then PLEASE DO TAKE THE TIME TO RATE (stars above and submit), it does not cost you anything more and does not close this post ,
Also you can come back at any time without additional charges if you have further questions or need help and it gets this independent tech. paid for his time helping you .

Jack
Jack
Jack, Technician