TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I HAVE A SAMSUNG LCD BROKEN SCREEN AND I WANT TO KNOW WHERE…

Customer Question
I HAVE A SAMSUNG LCD...
I HAVE A SAMSUNG LCD BROKEN SCREEN AND I WANT TO KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND SHOPS ONLINE TO PURCHASE THE SCREEN
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: TV
9/24/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 5 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

What is the model of the tv?

TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 4 months ago

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

The Model is UN55J6201AF

Thank you for confirming,

Yes, it is possible to replace it, but generally not worthwhile to do so. The cost of a new panel is going to be about $450 for this set. For a 2015 model that is already out of warranty, we would not consider it worth that investment in part costs. A panel repair is not a simple diy job, it is best left to an experienced tech as for even a highly skilled and experienced tv repair tech it can take several hours to carefully strip down the casing and electronics and rebuild them around a new panel, any mistakes made with those sensitive parts could easily damage the new panel beyond repair, so when factoring in labor you'll easily be spending far more to fix it than you would to buy a brand new 4k led tv with a fresh warranty.

If you wanted to try though, you can special order the part (they are not stocked anywhere) here: https://encompass.com/item/10677714/Samsung/BN95-02512A/Product_Lcd-csot;cy-dj055bghv1v_h,j6201,

Best regards, ***** ***** for the news,

THIS LINK WILL TAKE ME DIRECTLY TO THE EXACT SCREEN PART I AM LOOKING FOR MY SAMSUNG RIGHT?..

Yes it will, but again it is a special order item, it is not in stock, but that is the part for your tv.

OK I SEE THAT AND DO YOU ALSO HAVE ANY OTHER ONLINE STORE I CAN COMPARE PRICES?..

You would not be able to find it elsewhere or cheaper. There is one other source but it is several hundred dollars more, and neither includes shipping which could easily be another 200-300, they are too big to safely ship via ground or ups, so they would have to be a custom freight delivery.

These truly are not cost effective to replace as I was explaining before, you can buy a new tv for about the same price as the part alone.

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service as this is the only way I am credited for my time. Hopefully I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/2rRmuH2 and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

Nathan, Installer