TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I just purchased a 1 by one indoor HdTv antenna and I can't

Customer Question
I just purchased a 1...
I just purchased a 1 by one indoor HdTv antenna and I can't use the port for the antenna because it broke off/or is missing. I then wanted an alternative to get my antenna connection a different way. I purchased an High Speed HDMI cable with ethernet but I don't know where to attach the two male plugs. HELP!!
JA: Just to clarify, what's the HDTV's exact make and model?
Customer: Ativa, 4 ft cable, Video
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: I don't have a menu because I don't know how to attach the antenna.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I just purchased the one by one antenna several days ago. Since I can't use the f connector on the coxial cable what is my option to find another way to get my antenna to worrk?
JA: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: What is the charge?
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Expert. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: What is the average on the rest?
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
9/23/2017
TV Technician: Michael Hannigan, Technician replied 2 months ago
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Technician

Hello. My name is***** will be helping you with your question today. Please give me a moment to review your question and respond.

What exactly did you purchase to connect the antenna to HDMI? Are you using the tuner of a different device?

Louie, Technician