TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I have LG Plasma TV LG50ps60-UA I need to know if it

I have LG Plasma TV...
I have LG Plasma TV LG50ps60-UA I need to know if it compatible to firestick streaming?
JA: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: 909RNVBO77871
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: yes
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: We just installed it. Do we have to use the LG remote to set it up?
JA: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO
9/23/2017
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Yes, that firestick is certainly compatible with that tv,

what you'd do is plug it into any hdmi port (hdmi1, 2, 3, etc). The stick also has to connect to the included power cord and electrical plug that came with it.

Then take the lg remote, press the Source (input) button, repeatedly, to get to the corresponding input mode where you connected the stick. From there wait for the fire logo to show on screen then press the Home button on the fire remote, and use the fire remote to follow the setup prompts of connecting to wifi and registering to your amazon account.

Best regards,

Nathan, Installer
Nathan, Installer