TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I am trying to get the BYU Channel on Netflix on my media…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to get the BYU Channel on Netflix on my media player which is an SNP-N100. My son added me to his account and it won't allow me to use it. However, I can use my newer Blue Ray Sony Media Player on our larger TV. Can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

I actually don't have an account. My son added me to his account because he was told he could add 5 people.

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up?

I can get to Netflix, then it asked if I am a member and it has NO highligted and will not let me change it.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I called my son and he said to try and reset it to the manufacturer's settings, but I looked it up on Google and I don't understand it all.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

No, that's all I need is to get the Mormon Channel or the BYU Channel. I tried to get them on HULU because I have an account with them, but I couldn't get it.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
9/24/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 10 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Okay, I am waiting, but thus far I have not received any answer.
I no longer need the assistance as the program I was trying to watch is over. I never received an answer so does that mean I'm still charged the $24.00? Also, I DO NOT WANT TO "START THE FREE TRIAL". Thank you.