TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Just got a smart tv and get a message that I'm connected to…

Customer Question
Just got a phillips...

Just got a phillips smart tv and get a message that I'm connected to the home network but not connected to internet. internet works on everything else.

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Philips is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

4000 series just bought it today

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

It's connected to my directv just fine and also worked on normal tv

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I just bought it and was going through the setup instructions

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

No just wondering if there was a common method to fix it that I don't know about. never had a smart tv but my smart discplayer and directv and laptop didn't give me this problem

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 day by:
9/25/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 8 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please