TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Samsung LED TV that has a "advertising" bar on the…

Customer Question
I have a Samsung...

I have a Samsung LED TV that has a "advertising" bar on the bottom that goes on and off. I don't know how to turn it off.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the LED television's exact make and model?

I'm sorry but it is attached to the wall and it is difficult for me to remove it.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes the menu works. Actually everything seems to work fine but I can find nothing that will turn the "bar" off

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It's been an issue for several months but I don't use the TV that much. Somewhere along the line I switched to Direct TV from uverse but I have no idea whether that had anything to do with it.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/23/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 10 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.

A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info ;
Also ,Could you please give me the model number written on the tv`s back cover ?

As you don`t seem to be available at this time I will step out for a bit , just send me a reply and I`ll get back to you upon return