TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I have no sound on my Toshiba. 3 years old. I can't get to

I have no sound on...
I have no sound on my Toshiba
JA: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: 3 years old. I can't get to the back for a model number
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: Menu works yes
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: A couple days. Figured a wrong button got pushed on one of the remotes but nothing there
JA: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Don't think so
9/23/2017
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Problem can be software corruption in the box ,please reboot the box by unplugging the box from wall-power wait 5 mins then re-plug back in again, do the same with the TV at the same time, let me know if this fixes or not please

Anthony

Ok

Yes let me know how it works out please

Anthony

Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Well aren't you amazing. I'd buy you a beer if you were here. That worked thank you

Great News!

Thanks for the rating

Anthony

Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician