TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My TV lost the signal. Samsung since 205. I put on Pause for…

Customer Question
Hi my TV lost...

Hi my TV lost the signal

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Samsung since 205

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I put on Pause for about 10 minute and then I lost the signal

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/23/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 11 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

You may have switched INPUTs by accident, please pick up the TVs OWN remote control find the INPUT or SOURCE button and continually press this once every second until the input you are using like a cable box for example comes through

Let me know how this works out please

Anthony