TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I just got a tv model 39pfl2608/f7 and i need some help with…

Customer Question
I just got a...

I just got a phillips tv model 39pfl2608/f7 and i need some help with the remote control

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Philips is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

From 2013

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I am just setting it up and have ordered an antenna from Wallmart connected it to the tv but cannot find how to search channels

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
9/23/2017
TV Technician: Joe AV, Technician replied 10 months ago
Joe AV
Joe AV, Technician

Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I would like to help you with this issue. It seems you need assistance with scanning channels with your new antenna. I can assist with that. Please reply hello to this chat and I can give you instructions.