TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

When I press one of the roku buttons nothing happens. The tv…

Customer Question
When I press one...

When I press one of the roku buttons nothing happens. The tv is on and the Greenwich flashes on roku box

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Tv is Vizio 2007. All of this used to work

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Used it maybe 5 mo ago

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/24/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 11 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Do you get Roku logo/ Home screen on TV?