TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I purchased a Samsung 6 series TV and can NOT increase the…

Customer Question
I purchased a Samsung...

I purchased a Samsung 6 series TV and can NOT increase the volume. It stays at 19.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

UN43MU630D

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The menu works but not the volume control

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I just got the TV Thurs. and it has been this way

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/23/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 11 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

So you are using the sets OWN remote pressing the volume plus button on that remote and it only goes as high as 19?is that correct

please cancel this order with paypal
this was a mistake

You will need to go to the help pages at the homepage please I am a user of the site like you I have no insight on billing