TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How do I connect my 6 series smart tv to the internet? Model…

Customer Question
How do I connect...

How do I connect my 6 series smart tv to the internet?

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?

Model number is *****

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Menu button works but every option says I need wireless LAN adapter. Where can I get one?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

This is the first time since I bought it that I've tried using it.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/23/2017
TV Technician: Joe AV, Technician replied 11 months ago
Joe AV
Joe AV, Technician

hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I would like to help you with this request. It seems you are trying to connect your TV to wifi. Do you have wireless internet available?