TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Sharp - Model LC-13B2UA Manufactured: 4/03 - will…

I have a Sharp...

I have a Sharp - Model LC-13B2UA Manufactured: 4/03 - will it work with an Digital Antenna that is asking for a ATSC tuner??

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Sharp is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes it works

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just now tried to connect a digital atenna

9/23/2017
Joe AV
Joe AV, Technician

Hello and welcome. My name is Joe. Just want to ensure you meant NTSC instead of ATSC. Please confirm. It looks like you are in the US which means NTSC is our standard so it will work for you without issue. Please let me know if you have any other questions and if you appreciate my service, please consider rating me above as this is important feedback for us. Thank you.

The Insignia NS-ANT715 Multi-Directional Flat TV Antenna trouble shooting says it should be connected to a TV with an ATSC tuner. Yes - I am in the USA. - So from your answer - it would appear this antenna will not work, correct?

please allow me a moment no review.

OK. ATSC is the Advanced Television Systems committee. Completely different than NTSC. I have confirmed this antenna will work with your TV.

Joe AV
Joe AV, Technician