TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My Pioneer PLASMA DISPLAY PRO-1410HD TV needs it's own

Customer Question
My Pioneer PLASMA DISPLAY...

My Pioneer PLASMA DISPLAY PRO-1410HD TV needs it's own stand.

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Pioneer is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I don't know how old my TV is but here's the answer for the EXACT model: PRO-1410HD.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The TV menu does work, And i have no problem on all sources/inputs. My TV just needs it's own TV stand.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

This issue has been for a long time. I need the authorized TV stand for my TV.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes. I just want the authorized TV stand for my TV.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/23/2017
TV Technician: Joe AV, Technician replied 11 months ago
Joe AV
Joe AV, Technician

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I am going to help you with this request. It is usually hard to find a factory stand for a TV after market. I cannot find one for this brand. It looks like a few people are selling them on ebay. However it is usually a better bet to get a 3rd party universal stand anyway. I can send you a link to some reputable vendors for these stands if you like. Please let me know.