TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My RGB setting on the remote doesn't give me my computer…

Customer Question
My RGB setting on...

My RGB setting on the remote doesn't give me my computer screen. Need to know if problem is the remote or TV

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

V0370m

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The other components work

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Last week it happened after I downloaded Windows 10

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/23/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 11 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

If you use the input button on the tv itself, are you able to make the desired selections?

TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 10 months ago

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.