TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I have 10-years old Sharp Aqua TV. I have 10 year old Sharp

I have 10-years old Sharp...
I have 10-years old Sharp Aqua TV.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Sharp is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: I have 10 year old Sharp Aqua. Yesterday blinking dots appeared on the screen with a picture in grey color. What should I do?
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: Other TV works well. I have no problem on other sources.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: This happened yesterday evening.
JA: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Is it possible to fix my old Tv Sharp
9/23/2017
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat with me right now?

"blinking dots appeared on the screen with a picture in grey color" - can you please give more details on this? Are the dots large or small? how many dots? where on the screen are the dots? are the dots one color or different colors or black or white or....

small dots all over the screen. Hundreds of them. They are blinking, appears in lines.

Appears site sent you a phone call offer. I did not send the offer.
I am not available by phone, but we can continue our chat.....

Are you able to get the model number off the back of the tv? If not, what size is the screen and is this an LCD or plasma or DLP or....

Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Sam Dennis Bradley
Phone call session started
Mike G.
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician