TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I lost my remote for my Visio Model E472VLE. About 4 years;

Customer Question
I lost my remote...

I lost my remote for my Visio Model E472VLE.

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Vizio is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

About 4 years; the number that I gave you is listed as the model # on the back of the t.v.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I just switched carriers from Comcast to Summit Broadband. The problem is that I have no sound due to something I did and the technician said he needs the Visio remote to fix it. He tried all the obvious menu settings and the audio does not work; video is fine. I inadvertently returned the remote along with the other boxes to Comcast and upon returning they could not find it. I hope you can help.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It just happened; I'm a beta site for the new installation. What happened was after the technician left I started using the t.v. and did something and I don't know what. Is it not possible for me to get another remote?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/23/2017
TV Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

You can buy the remote here: https://www.amazon.com/VIZIO-E422VLE-E472VLE-E320i-A0-Televisions/dp/B00BTFRB4S

If you have any questions, please let me know otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Josh, I'm really a little upset right now. I just got a notice from my DCU visa carrier questioning a possible fraudulent charge of $33 from "Just Answer". I found the system for scrolling through to order my $10 remote control to be confusing and cumbersome to use. I agreed to pay the $5 charge for placing the order thru Visio; then I found myself ordering on Amazon; they wanted my Amazon login info; I do not have an account with them so I was left hanging on what to do. Anyway, you get the picture. Please help me. I would like to talk on the telephone but not for $26.. Is that how I got the $33 charge previously??
Thanks. Denise

Denise,

This is a paid service -- Do you wish to continue?

Denise,

No thank you. I will not be paying the $33.

Okay, thank you.