TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Unable to adjust colors on big screen. Normal with use of…

Unable to adjust colors...

Unable to adjust colors on big screen. Normal with use of DVD

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Samsung Series 7

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Menu works. Dvd is fine as far as color. Tv is about 3 years old.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

About a week

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

That's my issue

9/23/2017
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

If its normal using a DVD player I usually find its a problem with any satellite or cable box you may be using so the first thing to do is reboot the box AND the TV by unplugging both from wall-power wait 5 mins then re-plug back in again,let me know if there is any change in the situation please

Anthony

I am doing that now

OK

No change
Are you there

If its not responded to a reboot you will need to contact your provider to swap the box OR they may do something over air

Safe to say because the DVD is good it IS the box you have a problem with here

Thank you. I will

Your Welcome

Please I would be grateful if you could you rate the information or answer positively with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page, rating me positively enables me to receive payment from the site thank you, ***** ***** question is open for 30 days.

Anthony

Its 3 to 5 stars then click submit thank you, ***** ***** need anything else let me know please

Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
sure