TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My tv. stopped working this afternoon, new battery in

Customer Question
My tv. stopped working...

My tv. stopped working this afternoon, new battery in remote,,, only one channel....HELP!!!!

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

NOT A COMPUTER,,,,,A SONY TV!!!! Can u help?

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

NOT A computer..... a tv!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No. I just need a technician to come & see to my TV! I've already paid the $5. I've had no response!

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
9/23/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 10 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

We do not come out to your home we just provide advice which hopefully will fix your issue