TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

It turns on, stays on for a few seconds and then turns back…

Customer Question
It turns on, stays...

It turns on, stays on for a few seconds and then turns back off again

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?

No problem in the past. It is an Insignia. Checking the model number right now.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I cannot seem to get to the menu at all.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I have tried unplugging it and leaving it off for a while but I still have the same problem. The model number is *****

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

It just started tonight. Nothing unusual happened right before this started,

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
9/23/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 10 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Please reboot the set by unplugging it from wallpower, wait 5 mins then replug back in again, let me know if anything changes please

Anthony