TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

3 d will not work with any media has worked well in past-

Customer Question
3 d will not...

3 d will not work with any media has worked well in past- new batteries in glasses-messages on dvd for example says not connected to 3d source=even without glasses can see not 3d

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?

Not sure 60 inch top of line 2-3 years old-curved screen

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Last time played fine-month ago-2d picture good

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Want 3d back played great in past

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
9/23/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 10 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What's the make and model number of the glasses?

Did the glasses come with the TV?

Can you see the model number on the rear of the TV?

glasses not the problem used fine before-came with tv=can see even without glasses not a 3d pic

So the problem is with the TV?

Have you tried the glasses with a different TV?

Can you see the model number on the rear of the problem TV?

un65hu9000f-this is only 3d tv

no other 3d tv for glasses. can see tho is not a 3d pic pic is 2d-clear not with double lines like many 3d pics ive seen-tried 3d dvd -says 3d not in effect

Ok, you said the problem is not with the glasses - how can you confirm this without testing the glasses with another TV?

Relist: Inaccurate answer.
was not able to help-not familiar with 3d tv=do not want to repeat problem for 3rd time-cancel if cannot help

do not bill i cancelled and will not pay-person has NO knowledge of 3d

Noted.