Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

We just purchased a Samsung 65" Series 6 IMU 630D There is

We just purchased a Samsung 65" Series 6 IMU 630D There is no manual to help me understand how to operate
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: IMU 630D 65" Series 6 Purchased today
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I need a manual

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?

Customer: replied 30 days ago.
Samsung 65" IMU 630D Is that what you need? I need a manual

The complete model number off of TV will help me to provide you correct manual copy, model number would be like 65IMU630Dfxza or some thing similar

Customer: replied 30 days ago.
UN65MU630DF

Thanks, ***** ***** it, phone call wont help here.

Customer: replied 30 days ago.
cancel all I just want a manual

OK, let me close your phone call request now, hold on..

Phone call request has been closed and phone call charges will be credited to you.

Please click following link to download related user manual copy, correct model number is *****

http://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/UM/201708/20170823101811096/ENG_US_KTMATSCL-3.0.3.pdf

I hope these info will help. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask.

Thanks.