TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have evo harmony engine and it keeps giving me a message i…

Customer Question
I have evo harmony...

I have evo harmony engine and it keeps giving me a message i need to re install my ilok when i do it still freezes up my project, suggestions?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

Pro tools 11.3 running on Microsoft 11 hp envy with 16 mg runnimg software and 3 t hard drive

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Dont watch tv but everythingg else works youtube ect.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

For ever i gave up on it for awhile but noe need to for a paying gig do i need to buy a new one...ohhhh nnnnooooo

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

It says in the ilok i have the licence for ever but forever is freezing up my projects poooooop

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
9/23/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 8 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

If your license is still valid then installing a fresh copy of the iLok license manager should help this.

If the 'License Service Installer' requires an update, you can download a fresh version of the license manager from

https://www.ilok.com/#!license-manager

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------

Pete, Electronic Engineer