TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I would like to show a local TV channel that Dish doesn't…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to show a local TV channel that Dish doesn't carry on our Smart TV. Can I stream from a laptop to the TV?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your smart tv?

Let me get that info.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Where do I look for the model and make?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/22/2017
TV Technician: Michael Hannigan, Technician replied 11 months ago
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Technician

Hello. My name is***** will be helping you with your question today. Please give me a moment to review your question and respond.

Yes, you can, as long as the output on the streaming laptop that matches an input on the TV. What inputs and outputs would you be using?